The NFL playoffs are here! Time to wrap up Fantasy Football play with a party!
Start planning your party with football party supplies that your team picks. Here are the top 5 “must-haves” for your party:
• Use NFL football party supplies as table decorations and for those wings and meatballs you’re serving.
• Fill the room with football wearables like gold football beads. Add some football favors too.
• Treat your fellow fantasy owners to a little dessert with football candy bars.
• Make sure you have a camera to catch everyone participating in football party activities like silly pictures, finger football, and flip cup.
• Hang a couple football party banners to set the party scene.
Not into throwing a fantasy football party because your team or players are not in the playoffs? You can always go Tebowing and hop on the Denver bandwagon with some Tim Tebow party supplies!