The holidays tend to get very hectic, especially when you are hosting a large holiday party! You may not have a large number of holiday dishes or china to serve all of the guests that you have invited to your gathering.
To lessen the stress of planning a party and increase the joy of being apart of the party, use festive holiday paper tableware, paper napkins, and plastic cutlery.
Dress up your table with our Paper Tableware:
- Dress up your table from your personal everyday plates with our paper tableware patterned plates.
- Use our red and white polka dot 7” paper plates (item PL7RPK) to add a punch of color and design to your holiday party. Not only is it a totally budget friendly and trendy way to transform your table, it also means you will be spending less time washing dishes and more time celebrating with your family and friends after dinner!
- Dress up disposable paper napkins and plastic cutlery by using your favorite ribbon and glittered bells, found at your local craft store, to create adorable napkin rings on a budget.
- Use our polka dot luncheon napkins (item NALRPK) and white plastic cutlery (CUTP24 WHI).
Holiday Table & Paper Tableware Ideas:
- Other attractive paper tableware options include the enchanted Christmas dinner plates and the cozy toeszies banquet plates. Both of these plates will look nice with the napkin ring project that is suggested above.
- Liven up your holiday table with the metallic red opalescent tablecover or the gorgeous red iridescent chiffon material to cover your table.
- One pretty holiday centerpiece for the middle of your table is the Christmas tree centerpiece. For a simpler look, leave the tree as it is, or for added adornment decorate the tree with silver or gold strings of beads. Around the tree, toss beautiful poinsettia embossed confetti as an accent.
- Remember that there will be numerous decorations in and around the space, and sometimes it is better to simplify or go with at least one understated area.